Morning message is one of my favorite ways to start the day! It is a great way to review skills and answer the inevitable “what are we doing today?” I try to change mine from time-to-time to keep my students on their toes. Here are a few things I do to change how we do it:
- Circle the first letter of the sentence with a green crayon or marker.
- Circle the punctuation mark at the end of the sentence with a red crayon or marker.
- Put a orange box around spelling words or word wall words.
- Highlight vowels
- Underline blends with a purple crayon or marker.
- Draw a line between the syllables of a word. Circle the word with the most syllable with a brown crayon or marker.
Click HERE to check out this packet.