When you want to pin something from a BLOG POST:
1. Click on the title of the post (article on a blog). The title of the post can be found under the date of the post. The arrow points to this post's title.
If you do not click on the title, your pin will be link with the homepage of the blog, not the specific post which has the information you are wanting to pin.
2. To save time, highlight information from the post that you want in the comment section of the pin:
3. Click on the pin it button which is usually found in your bookmarks bar:
4. Next you will get a screen like this. Choose a picture from the post.
5. After choosing a picture, click on the "pin it" button.
DID YOU NOTICE MY AWARD NOMINATION?
Someone nominated me for the Most Fascinating Blog for Elementary Teachers. Thank you! I need your help. Can you click on this emblem (at the top) and vote for my blog?
1. Click on the emblem
2. Click on "COMMENTS" to see the names of the blog nominees.
3. You will see a list of blogs that looks like this:
4. Scroll down until you see my blog and click on the +1 to add your vote.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!